Have you ever thought this? You are a one man show, trying to build your business, but you are bogged down by all the administrative tasks that come along with that. Exhausted, you think, I wish I had someone to do that for me. Well, guess what? I’m your someone.
After watching my sister and best friend have these conversations, I determined I wanted to be that someone for small business owners. I want to help you focus on the reason you started your business.
Why do I think I’m your someone? Let me start with my experience. The last 13 years of my life has been spent mostly in a variety of state government agencies. While it may sound limited, my state government work allowed me experiences in many areas, including education policy, communications and media relations, grant management and public records/meeting law. In particular, my experience includes the following:
- Controlled the schedule for two statewide elected officials;
- Provided general office management administrative tasks;
- Planned and coordinated meetings and events across the state;
- Assisted constituents in navigating state government agencies and processes;
- Developed procurement documents for vendors and purchased goods;
- Reviewed and constructed grant applications;
- Edited communication, policy and guidance documents prior to publication;
- Served as project manager for implementation of required federal and state legislative initiatives;
- Conducted research and analysis on legal issues;
- Developed presentations, speeches and other communications documents;
- Wrote and distributed press releases to members of the media; and
- Managed agency websites and updated content.
This list definitely isn’t exhaustive, but it does capture a majority of my experiences. On top of that, I believe my personal qualities demonstrate your need for me. I don’t take myself too seriously, but I know when it’s time to have fun and time to work hard. Time management comes second nature to me. Finally, I have a servant’s heart and love to help other people succeed.
So what can I do for you? Below is a brief list of the services I can provide.
|Research and Writing||Office and Project Management||Social Media Management|
|Grant Research and Writing
Legal Research and Writing
Press Release Creation
Editing and Proofreading
|Office Process Creation
Task Management and Delegation
Database Creation and Management
Navigating Government Processes
|Social Media Group Management
Scheduling Social Media Posts in Hootsuite
Responding to Blog/Social Media Comments
Do these sound like services you or your business needs? Let me help you. Don’t see what you need on there? Let’s chat about it and maybe I can still help. Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com to get the conversation started.